1. Who cares if you are a specialist or a generalist? Can you LEARN?
As automation threatens to take over jobs in the future, the big question the companies of tomorrow will be asking is whether you’re able to learn quickly and keep up with the times.
Read more on Journal.
2. You can retrain and earn money at the same time.
People need to be retrained and retooled for 21st century jobs but that doesn’t necessarily mean taking yourself out of the workforce to do so.
Read more on The Atlantic.
3. Online students consistently make these 3 mistakes
OpenClassrooms founder Mathieu wrote a piece on the three mistake he sees our students constantly make and how to avoid falling into the same trap.
Read more on Medium.
4. Are you a real developer Do you have developer bucket list?
We all suffer from Imposter Syndrome but if you can tick off a list of things you can do, that’s actual proof you’re the real deal, right?
Read more on Prototypr.
5. Kids started coding 50 years ago.
Did you know it had been around that long?!
Read more on The Verge.